Monday, July 6, 2009

Paco De Lucía - El Duende Flamenco de Paco De Lucía


Some sweet nylon string sounds for you on a Monday morning. A young Paco De Lucia brings us a magical tale of modern flamenco that is great for both riding one's bicycle through a maritime boardwalk or banging out a spicy stir fry. Which ever you prefer on this monday morning. 

If I knew spanish I would yell something passionately in the language. 

Gulliver!

(touch the nun with your cursor and you shall receiveth the goods)


[Unfortunately, I just discovered that "Farolillo de Feria" has a minimal amount of skippage in it. I currently have no other copy of the record, but as soon as I hunt one down I shall salve this shattered track.]

2 comments:

nrop said...

could help a little:
http://rapidshare.com/files/235910096/1972_-_El_Duende_Flamenco_de_Paco_de_Luc_a.rar

Dirty Ape said...

Muchas gracias andaba como loco buscando este disco!